Monday, April 28, 2008

Love to love ya baby

So I think I just had one of the best weeks ever. It was going to be enough to see my Wilma and Andrew this weekend, but the out of nowhere there was a mad Russian lounging in the house. It was a super surprise. My pimp Daddy Matt snuck into my desert and no one told me. Too much fun an drink on Wednesday night lead to a long day of work on Thursday and a low key dinner in Palm Desert. Onto Friday night with my 3 SF BFF's coming to the house to dine on my Ashley's awesome South African chicken, and to meet my PS BFF, Joel as well as Ashley's (and now mine) friends Marc and Collin. A few drinks later I stumble into the kitchen to find a Pooh Bear getting ice from my refrigerator door. I screamed (as Matt would say) like a teenage middle eastern girl at a Michael Jackson concert. Yes ladies and gentlemen it was my Pooh Bear, Davey!!! Needless to say it was a very joyous night with lots of drinks and some great memories (can you remember Matt?) This weekend was almost too much. I mean I had just spent the weekend (White Party Weekend) before with Carda, Celina & Norma, Nanci, Mel & Katie, Christian & Sean , and Joel again. By the way, I attended my very first White Party Weekend event, T-dance. It was a blast. I could not stop telling myself today what an incredibly lucky man I am to have Andrew, Carda, Davey, Joel, Katie, Matt, Mel, and Wilma as friends and how much I love them (I guess they love me too with the surprises and all). I'm also blessed that I have such a great man in my life whom I adore and who adores my friends (I heart Ashley). I have to ask, does it get any better than this? In the words of the very wise and hip lady, Donna Summer, " I feel love, I feel love, I feel love..."

3 comments:

Wilma said...

Glad to see that distance doesn't change how we feel about each other. In a strange way, it's made it stronger. Love ya!

JoelGoldman1999 said...

BFF for sure! I loved meeting all the other BFF's and feel honored to be part of such a fun, loyal, loving fraternity of Jason's BFF's! All great memories except trying to move 6 drunk BFF's 6 blocks and fit 6 into a 4 seater EOS....okay that was fun too--especially crusing home with the top down to another Donna Summer tune Con Te Partiro! A great memory of a great night!

Matt G said...

Love to fist you baby! It was an awesome weekend indeed, even if my liver disagrees with me lol... Look for the picture link soon! Smoochies from your pimp daddy